CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I finally figured it out.

tjraije Views: 6,600
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,941,924

Re: I think I finally figured it out.

It goes with the territory. When you heal, you heal alone. It has taken a while for my family and friends to actually take it seriously but with an evergrowing market of gluten-free foods and mainstream pizza joints like Domino's going gluten-free along with famous celebrities and athletes, I think everyone will be well versed in what it all means. There was a time when people had a hard time pronouncing GLUTEN. I could see they refused to say the word or learn anything about it because it seemed foreign and distant. Besides, it hinted at giving up all those guilty foods we've been addicted to since we were kids and no one wants to hear any of that!

As time goes on and people figure out their problems, it will soon be common knowledge.

If not yet, then very soon everyone will atleast know someone affected by gluten.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)