CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I finally figured it out.

AdrenalSuccess Views: 6,403
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,941,897

Re: I think I finally figured it out.

Hey Bifidus,

Congrats on your finding. It may not be the only issue going on, but if you can clearly see it then it'll help you get there.

I'm realising that I really do need to go gluten-free. Maybe I can have small amounts later on (such as a wrap) but not now.

I'm pretty interested in your feedback as it sounds fairly similar to my story.

I'm pretty healthy now for adrenal fatigue, but still some issues. The days I have medium carbs (or more), especially late at night, I don't sleep well and wake up tired. Low carb (100g or less) and I wake up feeling good. In fact, great.

I've been paying attention to gluten recently -- it's kinda forced the issue. I've known I have a milk & gluten/wheat issues since I was a teen. Milk/lactose is easy to avoid, no problems there, I think. Wheat on the other hand is everywhere. And since it's hard to avoid I'll have it once in a while. Past week I've had it twice and been grumpy/tired for two days. Noticing the exact timeframe for that is new, as until some months back I had waaay to many conflicting signals from too many things going on to figure it out.

Also, when in the post-gluten blahs, I have low discipline so eating low-carb etc. is fairly hard.

The main signal for gluten for me is pretty obvious, the bloating and lots of gas. That happens a few hours after. My left side (not right!) bloats up all the way to the chest. If it's a fair amount of gluten, then spasms start near my heart which I've concluded is my guts not being happy, but feels like the adrenaline boost from a semi-panic attack. I'm not sure which affects which but it's definitely uncomfortable.

Love to hear if others have what I mentioned in the last paragraph. I've done some research and it doesn't seem that common.

I really think I need to get gluten back off the menu again for good, THEN focus on lowish carb for the hypo. Heck at that point maybe I won't even need it :D

Cheers, A+

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)