CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Healing Process(Leaving them alone)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Vunk Views: 19,387
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,943,664

Re: My Healing Process(Leaving them alone)

Wounds in the mouth or scratches in the eyes heal fastly thanks to the saliva or the lacrymal liquid which have antiseptic properties.
On one hand, wounds take part from the desinfection, on the other hand, they enjoy the natural liquid environment which is beneficial for the cellular rebuilding.

I think I got my lips condition, like many other people who have to deal with it, either by the picking of my lips, or the excessive use of chapstick. In fact, I did the both.
Anyway, chemicals just damage even more our lips and we all did the experience.

I think that the 'leaving alone treatment', if we can call it a 'treatment', is the only way to get back normal lips.
I hope I will heal fastly, for the next September, ideally.

Also, I think that getting them wet as it happens in a normal day is not harmful, just enables the dead skin to gently remove, but it is good that we don't sensitively follow exactly the same way, although the thought is basically the same. We don't just have to rub off the skin.

For an example, I got three cuts in my fingers recently. That does not mean that I avoided my hands from getting wet and they have naturally healed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.471 sec, (1)