CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If so then why aren't there more people with ec?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
00733 Views: 1,370
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,943,955

Re: If so then why aren't there more people with ec?

I wasn't diagnosed with EC personaly and did not get to the extremes as some have here although I relate to the small indent and curling yellow flakes which if pulled would have raw underneath.

They have displayed a whole range of symptoms - burning, itching, dryness, tacky, White when wet. then rapid peeling, swelling, cracking, In that order .

Firstly when this first came to my attention.... This to my mind was seriously NOT NORMAL for a healthy person to simply react like this to one weeks application of lip balm... I can so relate to the constant application to relieve it! It was bizarre but immediately STOPPED and LEFT MY LIPS ALONE.

All I knew at the time then was..

1) I had endured a long spell of stress
2) I did have trauma to the lips initially by lip stretching whilst they take a mould of the teeth.
3) had just started having sensitivities to topical skin applications to T tree oil and natural oiled perfumes.

What later transpired soon after was

1) i had a leaky gut colon.
2) a stagnent liver
3) an ulcer/ stomach lining sensitivities
4) I suspect my adrenals were pretty wrecked too.
5) last but not least my immune system was struggling with the toxic overload due to a colon in bad shape.... Ie dominoe effect on the rest of health .

My approach was
1. Leaving lips alone
2.detox body with colon kidney liver cleanse
3. healthy Diet and water
4. Supplements to" support nerves "vitamin bs and omega 3 and supplement cats claw for immune system (briefly though.)
5. Meditation and addressing of matters of the heart. Past and present
6. Learning to accept my sensitive introversion as my nature and the positive qualities despite societies unfair view of an element of "shyness" in people. I can no longer be an extrovert as a fish can not be a eagle that flys! One flys through water the other through air but totally different "natures"

My cure was to

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)