CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I finally figured it out.

AdrenalSuccess Views: 6,176
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,944,219

Re: I think I finally figured it out.

Hey Ways of Wisdom,

That's a really detailed and great share. Thanks!

The part I found most interesting, I think, is that you kept on going back to wheat again and again. I do the same. It may not make sense but I found when I'm healthy I "forget". I can stay wheat free for days, weeks or even months if I'm focused on it. But when I reduce focus as that as a main priority of life, I forget and boredom (for lack of a better term), gets me having the wheat again. Sometimes before that though social circumstances, and me not wanting to be a PITA (again) to friends, causes the issue.

I'd like some kind of nagging device on my smart phone that would tell me I'm about to cheat and maybe zap me to train me out of it thorugh immediate pain (as opposed to delayed but lengthy pain thereafter).

Anyway, I have realised in the real world that there is a hierarchy for eating health, at least for me:
1) Get mentally stable. Yup, I'm good for that for now mostly, as opposed to say 2 years ago.
2) Get off Wheat. This is my focus for now.
3) Do low carbs. I won't try this til I'm wheat free for a few weeks. I just can't do both at the same time, at least with social circumstances and with my family/friends I do a lot of social eating.

3 fails if 2 does. 3 and 2 fail if 1 does. So also, I need to keep on the meditation/yoga/sports etc. to keep 1 in order.

Cheers!
A+

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.406 sec, (1)