CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If so then why aren't there more people with ec?

00733 Views: 1,241
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,943,936

Re: If so then why aren't there more people with ec?

Precisely ... What was Causing the sensation in the lips in the first place to even consider applying a balm. The same thing may apply to Why people felt the need to keep licking the lips? Interestingly I read that cats as a side symptom to food allergies will lick their paws. What is causing the sensation on the lips.. To become a habitual lip licker? What is also interesting is that the sensation of my lips heightened during some moments of stress - without lip balm- and fortunately stopped at the burning tacky stage and White when wet. Another time after a stomach bleed my entire lips bacame a big crust like a toffee apple.

It is interesting though that this should manifest this way externally on the lips? It may or may not be another Relevant dot to consider in the bigger picture? During my first initial peel only my top lip was swollen a recognised symptom association with a stomach bleed Which unbeknownst to me I had at the time. In other words my stomach inflamation was mirrored on the lips which also peeled. It's hard to pin point any cause or effect as I had several physical issues running simultaneously plus dental treatment !

I could understand that problem lips could appear in a matured body whose long and maybe unhealthy life style would link this to a result due to an overall degenerative condition...but there's so many young people who have it that haven't had the chance to run their bodies into the ground.... Not unless for genetic reasons which predisposes inviduals to a greater sensitivity for toxic over load or have inherited immune systems that need support or ones that can't afford to be impaired? Does anyone know the age of the youngest case? Or is the onset around teenagers?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)