CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Healing Process(Leaving them alone)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sirpreis Views: 19,166
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,944,831

Re: My Healing Process(Leaving them alone)

Thanks for your posts. I'll definitly try (there isn't much I can do otherwise, right? :)). I started getting EC about the beginning of march this year. First I took a couple of creams (one of them was a cortisone+antiobiotic cream), but they didn't help at all. Today exactly 7 weeks ago I started not putting anything on them. I wasn't really peeling the skin a lot, especially on the bottom lip, so I can't have done that much damage to it. But it has definitly gotten a lot worse since then.

Yea, my peeling cycle seems to be a lot longer. The crusts don't seem to come off on their own, they oftentimes just bond with new skin that grew next to or beneith them. If that's a good or a bad thing, I don't know.

How much zinc are/were you taking? I took 25mg a day for a month or so, but now they are used up. Have to get new ones.

My mind is pretty badly messed up because of all this. It's probably not good at all for the healing process, but it's just so hard to think positive (who knows for sure that they will ever heal? That uncertainty makes me sick). :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.875 sec, (1)