CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is EC a cronic disease or disorder?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Healer96 Views: 1,754
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,945,422

Re: Is EC a cronic disease or disorder?

Hmmmm I have this for about 3 months and got it from excessive chapstick for sure. I have been using a lot of chapstick and the thing is chapstick tricks your body to beleive that the surface is just fine and your body doesn't make more cells as it suppose to do...and I have left them alone for about 2 weeks now and I notice the crusts getting less thicker.

In addition I have not applied anything I mean ANYTHING....no vasaline if they feel dry I just use my napkin. I have a very clean napkin which I went it with water and after making sure it is damp or even wet I just lightly press it against my lips to make is much more humid...I think the summer heat is helping too anyways it might not look 100% but it looks like chapped lips

HAVE HOPEEE :) and Jdubbs and Daniel along with other people really boosted my hope so thank you to all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)