CureZone   Log On   Join
Bifidus

ways_of_wisdom Views: 6,337
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,944,479

Bifidus

Thanks for your reply, seeing that you had most of my symptoms and thinking they are all related to the same thing makes me feel better in the hope that as time goes by I'll improve.

I really want to encourage you to stay gluten free because the reactions get worse each time we cheat, the last two thyroiditis attacks I've had happened weeks after being off of it, and the adrenal "rebellion" this time was stronger and scarier, I still feel pretty awful most of the time but as long as I'm not having a "panic attack" I'm thankful for that.  Since I had a bad experience at the clinic I went to and won't be taking any of the meds they prescribed, I will just try going to Mental Health to see if they give me a prescription for a sleeping pill so I can reverse my sleep hours to night time.  I also just ordered several supplements which include raw thyroid and liver support and will keep hoping that in time the awful depression and fatigue will go away.  I even lost my job early this month, and even though I was getting very few hours it was the only income I had, so I need to feel somewhat "human" very soon so I can go back to work ASAP.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.055 sec, (1)