CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded ALA and iodine was a really bad idea

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
warduck Views: 1,730
Published: 9 years ago

ALA and iodine was a really bad idea

Andy Cutler gave his perspective on my case. Not satisfied with his comments, I was hoping maybe Newport, trapper or anyone could kindly give their take?

Nov: Iodine begins
Jan - Apr: Severe reaction, incapacitation
Apr: Recovery, 50-100 mg Lugol's as maintenance
Sept 30: Amalgams removed
Nov - Dec: DMSA rounds from 10 to 30 mg
Jan 1 - Jan 27: ALA 12 mg added to rounds
Jan - Apr: Severe reaction, incapacitation, much worse than first one
Mar 18: Iodine stopped completely
Apr - May: Recovery

Both crises had the same symptoms, which were crippling brain fog, fatigue, insomnia, hypothyroidism (sky-high TSH), flatus, severe asthma, allergy to all foods, and yellow skin exudate (http://i.imgur.com/8tydB.jpg - warning!).

Doctors confirmed the second crisis was some form of allergic reaction, indicated as extremely high eosinophils in the blood report. The allergy supposedly made the skin itch, and scratching broke the skin which allowed serum to come out. However, it felt like the yellow stuff was coming out, regardless if I scratched or not.

Andy implied agreement with an NP's assessment of iodine toxicity. Recovery seemed to follow the cessation of iodine. What was happening to the skin could have been iododerma/bromoderma. He said my experience was not inconsistent with the Hg detox ride described in AI.

My personal theory is that ALA dumped heavy metals into the blood and a sulfur allergy tore up the gut. Food protein entered the blood through the gut to make me allergic to everything. The liver was overburdened again, so iodine tried to push excess toxins through the skin. But since it cannot chelate, the detox is too slow or inefficient and the suffering continues until iodine is stopped. Comments from the others could have been valid as well.

No parasites, autoimmune antibodies or new IgE allergies were found.

Appreciate very much any input from you guys. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (2)