CureZone   Log On   Join
REAL colon cleanse

Kabaraz Views: 2,547
Published: 9 years ago

REAL colon cleanse

If you want to cleanse your colon, eliminate symptoms and relieve a whole host of diseases and conditions you need to actually cleanse the colon.

Dieting, pills and oral Colon Cleanses just wont get you anywhere. I did it this years and I NEVER saw anywhere near the effects of doing an enema myself. I wish I knew then what I know now.

Why pay $50 or $100 per colon hydrotherapy session, when you can just buy an enema kit off amazon or at a drugstore and start doing it on your own? It's so simple, takes about ten minutes and I find it relaxing, rewarding and well worth the temporary discomfort.

Skin improves, breathing improves, sleeping improves, symptoms improve, everything feels better when you truly clean the colon. Stop paying for temporary solutions which make you dependent on someone else! Start taking control of your own body and health.

For the full article on enemas, I wrote one at breakthematrix.org

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)