CureZone   Log On   Join
How Expectation Can Ruin a Relationship.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
  Views: 1,884
Published: 9 years ago

How Expectation Can Ruin a Relationship.

This Awareness indicates that entities who in relationship with one another, have personal expectations of the other, or who have personal expectations of the relationship, who have an ideal as to what they believe a relationship should be, can in actuality hinder their relationship with the other through that ideal and the expectations which they hold.

This Awareness suggests that the entity who does not bring expectations to the relationship, who does not attempt to mold and stuff there mate into a pattern for ideal, but who looks at the mate, and discovers that mate for what he or she actually is, and who relates to that, not necessarily accepting everything that mate does, but excepting what the mate is, and objecting where necessary or where one feels a desire to object, being open to discussing these differences, and being willing to allow the differences to exist, and to adjust oneself to such an acceptance of the entity and their individual differences; this is a way whereby entities can live together, work together, and still be individuals.

This Awareness indicates that wherein two entities come together and each, or one of these entities, carries into that relationship a preconceived idea of what he or she expects out of the other person, having perhaps molded an image in childhood, that...” the person I marry, the person I mate with is going to be this, this, this, this”, and carrying this mold for many years, looking around for someone who will fit the mold, finally discovers an entity that looks like a likely candidate, and then attempts to stuff this entity into this mold which is “going to be my mate”. The only problem is that the entity doesn’t quite fit. Therefore,” I must hack here, here, here, here, here, here, bend here and stuff there, until I get this entity to fit the mold that I’ve created to be my mate”!

This Awareness indicates that such expectations and such demands only lead to tragic relationships, and entities will never find happiness in trying to mold others to fit their expectations. They can only find happiness in a relationship by looking at the entity for what he or she is; with the scars, with the distortions, with the lumps, with the beautiful eyes, with the good, the bad and the ugly.

This Awareness indicates that wherein the entity looks at the entity for what the entity is, and discovers and learns how to relate to that which is, this then begins the relationship on a level of reality, and allows for adventure, romance and mystery in the discovery of who this entity is.

This Awareness indicates that wherein such is denied, wherein you do not wish to discover who the entity is, but rather wish to make the entity what you want the entity to be, you are simply creating for yourself and for the entity tragedy, sorrow and suffering.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (2)