CureZone   Log On   Join
Beyond 50mg of Lugols...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Chardy Views: 1,464
Published: 9 years ago

Beyond 50mg of Lugols...

Hi everyone, very much enjoying reading all the research here and looking forward to continuing my journey with you all within fingers reach of my questions!

Ive been taking 25mg of Lugols for two weeks, now on to 50mg for three days. Reasons: generalised fatigue and malaise, mild depression, achey/painful muscles and lacking a lust for life, trying to heal old chronic fatigue wounds which were never fully diagnosed (possibly hypo or adrenal issues but never diagnosed), also query metal exposure from work but no amalgams, along with general memory problems and often feeling quite cut/off disengaged from the world, mentally/emotionally speaking.

Ive been finding the 50mg surprisingly tolerable, no symptoms of bromide detox as yet (but then I live in England and know that it was banned from foods since I was a little child so possibly there is less in me, despite the environmental sources) and am following the protocol (200mcg selenium, 400mg mag citrate, several grams of vit c, salt loading but no pushing and soon to start on the ATP co-factors) Considering adding zinc + copper and borax/boric aspartate soon as water is fluorinated here sadly.

As Im finding the 50mg okay (though it early days yet) I've been thinking about increasing the dose, given recommendations to push on if there are limited symptoms. Ive found it hard to find anything on the recommended messages about increasing with SSKI , though if there are messages I'm missing please let me know!

So, my questions:
- What have the subjective differences been between Lugols and SSKI supplementation?
- Why have people started using the latter more after using the former?
- How does one go about combining the two (say 25mg of Lugols and x amount of SSKI )?
- What are the dosing guidelines for SSKI? (A lot is written about lugols but Im having trouble finding info on SSKI) and what effects would/might one notice from the SSKI?
- I presume we continue with the companion supps alongside the SSKI should we do this?
- Anything I might need to know about going up to/beyond 100mg?

Sorry for the long list of questions but I thought it was better to put everything I'm thinking about in one place, in case its helpful to others in the future. Perhaps it would be really helpful if there could be an introduction to higher-dosing on SSKI along with the lugols/iodoral information already present?

Thanks to everyone for all the information contained here so far, its truly astounding!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)