CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3

firstfast4me Views: 1,706
Published: 10 years ago

Day 3

It's about 8:30 pm on Day 3 and I feel OK. I'm not going to lie and say this is a walk in the park because it certainly is not. I've noticed that for myself, not being around people is going to be key to being successful in this fast. today I met up with some of my friends and even though I did not break, being around them really was hard for me. Nobody really knows about the fast so when offered food I pretended like I was already full. I really want to be successful in this and I know that if I prematurely break the fast I will have some serious remorse. I want to experience the feeling of seeing the scale and being happy and feeling good about what I see. I also want to be able to say that I pushed myself to finish something that I thought was clost to Impossible. I really think I can do this.

Day 3 of Juice/Water Fast
SW: 209.8
CW:207.5

(my weight loss is on the slower side because I retain a ton of water during that time of the month)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.031 sec, (1)