CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3

avocados Views: 1,388
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,949,836

Day 3

Thank you N.H., Pardiez and Newmember2004 for your support. Your support is very valuable. Because at the end of the 2nd Day I almost broke the fast until I read your posts. My weakness was not due to any health issues or hunger, but just food cravings. I must confess that I had one small bite of doughnut sitting on the table :)I would like to share a few insights I have noticed in this process:

1) Fasting during daytime is easier for me because I also follow Islamic fasting during the day. I know that if I break the fast between sunrise and sunset I have to pay it back. Also, I am so much used to such fasting since my childhood.

2) In general I am not a great eater. I usually have two small meals a day. But, I am very weak towards food craving. My willpower is not that strong.

So this is the 3rd day of my water fasting. I try to take almost cold shower everyday. There is still slight pain at the back of my legs. My sweat has bad odor. I have slight trembling. I spend most of the day and evening in my garden by the woods praying. I guess this helps me physically and spiritually. But still, food craving subsists :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)