Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
NH.is.Scientific Views: 1,528
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,950,281

Re: Day 3

avocados,

Don't worry about the slight setback but use it to tighten your resolve to achieve this very important goal. However, as with your Islamic fasting, there are penalties to pay for further infringements during the fast. Sometimes it's in wasted opportunity but at other times, they can cause serious health issues especially concentrated or cooked foods.

I'm sure that your meditation and prayer are helping immensely especially if you include visions of yourself as a healthy, strong and shining example to all around of the power of natural healing.

I see people everyday whom I want to run up to and say "You should be fasting!" and perhaps one day I will do that but not until I'm fully confident that I have all the skills necessary to help them if they show interest. More importantly, I want my life to serve as an example of the power of water-only fast and healthful living. But enough about me...

Be strong and I wish you every success.

NH...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)