CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can cilantro be dangerous?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
freedom4us Views: 6,304
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,950,623

Re: Can cilantro be dangerous?

We live within a toxic world so this is something that will have to be addressed throughout one's life. There are quite a few herbs and non-herbs that will work to pull out heavy metal toxins. A lot of times we are heavy metal toxic due to the fact of being nutrient deficient, our bodies will seek the closet mineral(on the periodic table) that we are deficient and pull it out. I recall MH once saying; herbs are nothing more than a replacement for meds. Which I took to heart and have gotten on a nutrient program that address the 90 essential mineral, vitamins and amino acids. However those have to be plants based otherwise our bodies will not be able to absorb.
We can not get our vitamin/mineral from most our food anymore. The soils have been depleted. US Agriculture knew back in the 30's most of the US soil was depleted of selenium, reason for so many heart/cardiovascular problems in the US.

Reading the threads there are quite a few excellent recommendations for detoxing. Calcium Bentonite Clay is excellent, activated charcoal works well plus for food & radiation poisoning. Nothing that man has made is good, everything God has made is good.

There are so many charlatans looking to take your money and 90% of the products end up the toilet, never utilized by your body. If you want to know of some excellent organic nutrients let me know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.688 sec, (1)