CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: people that are doing the leave it alone theory!

Firehawk Views: 1,037
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,951,257

Re: people that are doing the leave it alone theory!

Hi Vunk and others :)

Thanks for your response. To answer your question.

Nobody knows me and yet I know you :P.
I have laughed and cried with you for quite some time.

The metafore you used, I felt your pain and yet it made me laugh. It's like being an amputated man at sea with only the waves to comfort you. Right?

And now,

Well, I decided to make an account and start posting on the forum because I feel like I am able to contribute ideas and experiences that are helpful to all of you.

Because I have tried a great many things.. suffered..it has been though and it still is. Although things have been improving for me, not fast but steadily.
I am not cured.... Hope to be cured tho.

I refrained from posting earlier on this forum because I did not want to fuel the forum with more unsubstantiated claims and ideas. Furthermore, I did not want to be to conscious of my lip problem and let it suck me up completely. (although unavoidable)

At any rate, still not sure, if I am ready to be on here, we will have to see. Because I am a person that does not really share his grief, his pain.. I just take it all in.. kinda..
Dont worry i am also a fun person :)

I know you asked about my condition and I will elaborate on that but let me make this entrance first. Gradually, I might be able to discuss it, be more open about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)