CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: just dont get it

Ayehasherayeh Views: 843
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 195,302

Re: just dont get it

ive been toxic with murcury all my life , ive broke bones ,and smashed my face in vehicle accidents, ive ended up very very poor only affording rent and food thats it scince i could ever remember ,ive now lived a life with a burned scalp at 24/7

I Am not this body....

You are an eternal soul, living in a time limited body. The real YOU is the soul. Your soul was never born, never ages, doesn't break down and doesn't die. This is the real YOU.  The "thinker of the thought." The dreamer that experiences the dreams. Your body is just a house for your soul to live in this time around while you are here in this dimension called earth. But you are no more your body than you are your house. It's merely something you associate with for a period of time. A place you call "home.

Similarly I am not this mind...
Neither Am I these emotions....
They are not mine....

We have however a symbiotic relationship with the body...as a host we help keep it alive or rather move it and give it feeling, this can be important.  My host vessel or body feels pain and discomfort but I am observing these things I am not those things.  If you begin to look at your body as another entity, separate from yourself, that you bonded with for this life time, a whole lot of things about your body will begin to make much more sense. Your body is not something to dominate or overcome, it's a team mate to learn to work with.

A>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)