CureZone   Log On   Join
update on my battle with severe systemic parasitic infection

blonde100 Views: 3,796
Published: 10 years ago

update on my battle with severe systemic parasitic infection

Thought I would offer some good news re my battle with a severe systemic parasitic infection - so far I have had several rounds of vermox and albendezole - high doses repeating biweekly and weekly as well as continueing with holistic medications. My stomach health has greatly improved and I have gained approx 10 lbs. I also do an inhalation treatment biweekly as most of my issues are ear nose and throat at this point. It is some sort of bleach not quite sure what it is called . Soon I will be inhaling liquid vermox for several weeks as well as ingesting. I do hope for recovery at some point this year- I have now been treated by a doctor for 8 months and he is committed to saving my brain from damage as well as lungs and the rest of my tired little body.It is time consuming and expensive as it falls under a private practioner but the publically funded system was not helpful to me so I opted to find alternative care and lucky for me was successful.Thanks to all the information I gathered from this forum I am still functioning and trying to have a kind of normal life or at least get out of bed every day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.846 sec, (1)