CureZone   Log On   Join
How do I reach out to people who won't listen?

Smoothman Views: 1,207
Published: 15 years ago

How do I reach out to people who won't listen?

I live in a community full of delinquent and depressed people, where the lowest of academic performance comes from, Rialto CA where they force parents to get their children vaccinated in order to attend school, and they also hype dental work up the most. After spending a lot of time on health sites such as curezone.com I noticed sometimes about alot of people here... They all look tired depressed and confused, awful skin, alot of people here have ADHD unless they were born somewhere else, a lot of people have vision problems, their diabetic, man you name it!

but I have a habit of looking into the mouths of there people when they talk and I noticed they all have amalgam fillings. I know I can't talk to these people because I haven't got my amalgam fillings removed yet nor the root canal, I finally have my dad convinced but it was hard hard work, now I plan to raise enough money to get him a dental clean up and one for myself, my mom also has amalgam fillings that she needs to get removed. But I sware alot of people out here are so tricked and they think they're so healthy, I just hope they find out the truth soon and they don't have to end up like me before they do something about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)