CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worried! thyroid is swollen

labb Views: 6,512
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,957,917

Re: Worried! thyroid is swollen

Thank u so much..guys I really appreciate it..i guess I'm just being so scared cos I feel lik I'm all alone but when I come to this forum u guys are there to calm me down and I'm back on track...really appreciate...

I don't want to give up Iodine cos I' ve seen benefits already from using it..I can't even remember the last time I was constipated on eating even little food..my breasts are soft even when I'm on my period cos I paint them and ingest them regularly...

For the first time in months I actually felt that twinge of ovulation on day 13 of my cycle and that was just a week after using Iodine full time...

With all dese little changes here and dere, I'm grateful for Iodine and this forum and my main goal is to get rid of these fibroids and I know I wil get there.I do hope I get a positive outcome regarding the fibroids too

Thank u for being there :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)