CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Insight Views: 3,865
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,958,749

Re: What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Pretty interesting stuff, although I'm not entirely sure on the specific relation of this to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? I'll have to reread your post and think about it. There are a couple of people here on CZ whos writing styles seem rather ambiguous or open to interpretation. Sometimes you're one of them. No offense, just making an observation.

By the way, I don't know what doctrines of man you're talking about? Because I said "modalism"? This is just the name for the idea that God has different faces/roles. I used to believe this also, but I believe it conflicts with what the Word states. I looked it up and found that there is a name for it: "modalism", also "sabbelianism". I don't study all these theologies either; calvinism, reformed theology, blah blah blah, etc. It's confusion, imo.

Marriage is two distinct people, but no matter how you dice it, God calls them one flesh. I believe this is reflective of the relationship between the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, in a sense. 3 distinct persons, but there is only one God. Not 3 Gods. One God. 3 persons.

But I digress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.688 sec, (1)