CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This person seems worlds ahead of Lam

Klauss Views: 1,839
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,959,155

Re: This person seems worlds ahead of Lam

Dr. Lam has developed a protocol ulike the others. He knows what to do in case of paradoxical reactions. He saw a lot of different symptoms, problems, recoveries of AF.

Dr. J.Wilson does not practise anymore. Self-navigating using Wilson's protocol is possible in early stages of AF. Once a person has a crash it would not help or would be very difficult.

Dr. Ray Peat does not have a protocol. Danny Roddy have summarized Dr. Peat's ideas in his book "hair like a fox". As far as I understand D.Roddy was at late stage 2 of AF. Again, if one has a crash (stage 3 (b,c) of AF), I doubt his protocol would help. It will help, once you are out of stage 3.

Each approach has flaws. Dr Wilson suggests not to use pro-hormones. Dr. lam uses them successfully (in my case). They worked for me well.

Dr. Lam suggests not to use easy carbs. Once i added easy carbs, milk, saturated fats, etc. (check the Danny's book. Ray Peat approach) I had improved and only a couple of AF symptoms left.

Thanks,

Klauss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)