CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vid of reactions to healings, street evangelism.

Insight Views: 1,165
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,959,650

Re: Vid of reactions to healings, street evangelism.

There is another street evangelist named Pete Cabrera Jr. who has vids on Youtube; I'll get the link up in a few.

Anyways, he was demonstrating the Kingdom of God to this athiest guy in a pub somewhere in the UK, and Pete was commanding the guy's leg to grow out, and return, etc. It was doing as he commanded it. After a minute of that, he told the athiest guy to speak to it and try it, and he did try and nothing happened. It looked like he kinda freaked because of this, but it was clear to him that God had power flowing through Christians, as opposed to unbelievers. The guy ended up getting saved. Praise God.

Anyways, there's another example of what I responded with.

EDIT: Here's a relevant scripture -

"And these signs shall follow them THAT BELIEVE; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." - Mark 16:17-18 KJV

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)