CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cyst in colon,rectum and pancreas

stilljillofark Views: 1,701
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,950,810

Re: cyst in colon,rectum and pancreas

Firstly,....you're a great (daughter?) Son? doesn't matter,...you're exemplary-IMO!

Secondly,....my heart goes out to you BOTH!

Thirdly,......It delights my heart that you and your Mum have this early warning. What I'm about to say may get me attacked. I don't care.

I was diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer in Nov. 2009.
Then they found "at least 57 cysts in or on my liver" at the same time. They put me through he--! No one believed I had parasites. Here's the rub I'll get clobbered for,....I am almost certain cysts are parasites,... They collect and get encapsulated. Nothing the AMA did for me made me better.
Now I tell them,..."You guys can split the atom, and send a man to the moon, but you can't get poop out of Jill". They don't like me much!

Anyway,....I would use the normal adult strength Humaworm on Mum,....30 days, then wait 90,....but during the 90, Yes, some caster oil packs, and gentle flushes. She has you,.....and it's early still. You did GREAT kido! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)