CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TRICLABENDAZOLE/EGATEN/FASINEX VS PRAZIQUANTEL: Fluke Infection Treatment

Mariaj Views: 14,144
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,703,364

Re: TRICLABENDAZOLE/EGATEN/FASINEX VS PRAZIQUANTEL: Fluke Infection Treatment

Would like to add that most studies suggest that the Triclabendazole is the only one that can truly kill these huge bugs; I tried the Praziquantel and didn't have the relief, but this is just my opinion. Would like to add that it is needed to detox the intestines after doing these treatments because if not you'll get the huge basketball belly I had due to not detoxing the monsters inside me... Castor oil is one of the best, low doses, read the forums here about it very interesting. Would like to add that Albendazole is very good but not if it is taken in long term treatemts due to it could hurt the Central Nervous system; I prefer ivermectin that won't do this. My Dr in Col told me that their study showed children taking Albenda were having neurological symptoms such as Parkinson's when they had this medicine for long periods... sooo this is why he told me to take Ivermectin. Hope this helps. Very good info here, thank youu!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)