CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am very sick. How much green tree iodine should I take?

freedom4us Views: 1,509
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,964,548

Re: I am very sick. How much green tree iodine should I take?

Detoxing is important, herbs are extremely helpful and I believe necessary. Herbs can be just like taking medication, in the fact that, herbs address the symptoms which are displayed thru disease, but never the root cause of the disease.

We are all nutrient deficient and our bodies require 90 essential minerals,vitamins, amino acids and EFAs(essential fatty acids) on a daily basis. Unfortunately we can not get those from our food today, the soils are depleted of most essential minerals. The fact is that EVERY known illness and most every disease can be linked back to a specific nutrient deficiency. Such as muscle twitching is a calcium deficiency however calcium has to be taken with magnesium. So its important that you get a high quality organic supplement that is bio-available.

Also first thing I would suggest for anyone is to start with their gut health. I would start with a food diary and start eating singular foods only, such as eat only eggs with nothing added, and see how your body reacts,i.e. gas, bloating etc.. Quite a few people have food allergies and don't even realize it, our bodies should process food without a reaction. Get on a good probiotic at least 85 billion cultures and multiple strains, MH's LBB formula, digestive enzyme, EFA.

Usually when someone is tired after sleeping your adrenal glands are fatigued, which is caused by a deficiency of all the vitamin B's and zinc (do not exceed 50mcg daily).
I can't stress enough to get quality supplements.

Hope this helps and gets you started in the right direction.

Jeff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)