CureZone   Log On   Join
Lemons and autoimmune disease

ryan34 Views: 2,505
Published: 9 years ago

Lemons and autoimmune disease

As Daniel recently pointed out, lemons are a great way lower the acidity of your saliva. I have been researching this and I came across some interesting information, lemons seems to be extremely effective at dissolving uric acid which is often the cause of inflammation and other poisons in the body

Lemon water significantly aids digestion and elimination, helping to prevent toxic build-up in the gut, leaky gut syndrome, and various other conditions which contribute to the production of allergens in the body, which cause inflammation and disrupt immune system function.

After laying the foundation with hydration and lemon water, a comprehensive program of managing stress, proper diet and nutrition supplementation, body cleansing, and regular moderate exercise is usually necessary to help restore balance in the body.

The body’s innate intelligence is beyond our comprehension. I know that if we give the body what it needs (specifically water, oxygen, and real food) and reduce the stuff it doesn’t need (tobacco, alcohol, processed food, chemicals and numerous other toxins from air, water, food), it is possible to not only manage the symptoms of autoimmune disorders, but to reverse these conditions.

I started adding 2-3 lemons in my water per day, while still trying my best to leave my lips alone

Im going to leave keep trying to leave them alone for as long as possible, but I dont know how much longer I can keep this up. I'm considering retrying protopic because as Healing2021 mentioned, most people, including myself were not really leaving the buildup alone while using it and that is an essential part. I did notice less inflammation after using protopic, even after i stopped using it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.047 sec, (1)