CureZone   Log On   Join
please help advise me on sun protection

Views: 931
Published: 10 years ago

please help advise me on sun protection

unfortunately, after the summer is over, I will not be able to remain indoors all day and I will be outside a lot if very hot weather conditions (desert). I have no idea what i am going to do about my lips. zinc seems like the best option but i really dont want to walk around with solid white lips, that will make my ec look even more messed up than it already looks. I dont want to use lip balm with spf because that will be giving up the leave it alone treatment and crusts will come off much easier again. I dont want to put regular sunscreen on my lips because of all the chemicals, I remember even in the pre-ec days my lips would seem very irritated after applying regular sunscreen to my lips, so i started using an spf lip balm.

What if i applied spf lib balm to the non-ec area of my lips? maybe the crusts block the uv rays anyways?

I would really appreciate any advice!
tahnks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.313 sec, (1)