CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Olanzapine?

jsl123 Views: 1,572
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,967,741

Re: Olanzapine?

this is the dodgiest medical article i have ever read! looks like a 13 year old has done an assignment of ec from google searching and cut and copy paste. firstly that drug is very dangerous why on earth would anyone take that. reseacrch the drug crazy stuff. second of all longtom and other suffering from ec. its ec that is causing us to go crazy noting else its a serious condition and plays on your mental statis. let me ask you this if you didnt have ec would you be like the way you are? all worried and freak out about smiling and if people are looking at your lips and go all into health and stuff! NO you wouldnt you would be normal and smile and laugh and would be paranoid over your lips! were like this becasue we have a condition. stop with the compolsive and deppressed crap! shiiits me were only like this becasue of ec end of story once i get cured i will let everyone know how i got cured with one last post and then bang back to normal life no worrying about lips or curezone or anything like that! please people dont loose your mindssssssssssss

for me this is the worse ec article i have read! thats my opinion anyways

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.672 sec, (1)