CureZone   Log On   Join
fungal infection and candida

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
jsl123 Views: 3,515
Published: 9 years ago

fungal infection and candida

let me just give you some thoughts not out of my mouth but out of people that have struggles with candida especially women. i also find it strange that one person that definately cured ec! was lee anti-candida diet 6-9 months check the dates on his posts he definately wasnt lieing and had pictures to prove it and never returned to curezone. he also said the first time he beat ec he blasted his body with drugs wonder if he was blasting it with anti-fungals.

Vagisil and other topical “antifungal” creams will sometimes give temporary relief for vaginal discomfort but you are not addressing the root of the problem so the discomfort will return soon after you stop using the product.

sounds abit like ec doesn't it.

also the only time i thought i was actually getting rid of ec was when i was on spronax but i only took it for 2 weeks. was it long enough???

this is off a website with information about spronax-

Mouth infections:
1 capsule (100 mg) daily for 4 weeks or 2 capsules (200 mg) daily for 4 weeks.
Systemic infections:
1 to 2 capsules (100 mg to 200 mg) once or twice daily for 3 weeks to 8 months, depending on the condition.

now at the time i asked my dermatologist why am i only taking it for 2 weeks she said this is one of the strongest anti fungals you can do and it can do major damage to your liver so i thought fair call and follwed her instructions.

im wondering this because me and many on here have had candida spores show up in our biopsy. (lees was one of them)

also when i put daktarin oral get my scabs literally fall off in 4 hours its almost like the scabs hate it. problem is it returns once i stop using the cream.

i was wondering if anyone else has tried spronax now i know alot of you guys tried Diflucan and only did it for about 2-3 weeks aswell.

my point is fugal infections are very persistent and most fungal infections cause the skin to shed whihc ec does. iv bought this up so many times but maybe we have to take anti fungals for a long period like 6 months i know for a fact no one has gone longer then 1 month on anti fungals especially spronax i will talk to my doctors about it.

please share your thoughts

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (2)