CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Issues with salt supplementation!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
grizz Views: 2,650
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,969,881

Re: Issues with salt supplementation!

Happy Paleo Girl, welcome to the Curezone where there are no TROLLS swarming around our heads like bees (like at the Marks Daily Apple.)

Over the past few days, I have just discovered an answer to your question that has been in the back of my mind for months. Mainly why are you so toxic and why is Iodine having such a hard time kicking out your toxins.

Here is my list of co-supplements:
===================================
- - ½ tsp Natural Celtic Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Redmonds Salt or Hawaiin black salt
- - - If the Sea Salt is pure white, it is unacceptable (minerals have been stripped out )
- - 200 mcg selenium (L-selenomethionine preferred)
- - 400 mg Magnesium - Glycinate preferred
- - 2,000mg Vitamin C - Ester-C preferred - do not take with iodine
- - ATP Cofactors caplet contains both 100mg B2 & 500mg B3 non-flushing in the correct ratio. Take 1/2 caplet with Iodine up to 25mg, then one caplet for each 50 mg iodine,

Here is the list at BreastCancerChoices:
=========================================
Vitamin C - 3,000 mg per day (more may be necessary to detox bromide).
300-600 mg magnesium oxide

Here is the list at Yahoo Iodine Group:
=======================================
Vitamin C – 2,000 – 5,000 mgs / day – supports the symporters and assists as an antioxidant to detoxing.
b. Selenium – 200 – 400 mcg / day – needed for detoxification and thyroid
hormone creation.
c. Unrefined salt (Celtic) – ½ tsp / day – supports adrenals, binds to bromide and
assists in removal, supports symporters (sodium iodine symporters or NIS)
d. Magnesium – 400 mgs / day – critical for over 300 enzyme reactions in the
body.

No one can agree on the required co-supplements. So I chose the minimum of each for my list of supplements.

Summary of ranges:
Vitamin C = Range of 2,000 to 5,000mg
Selenium 200 to 400mcg
Magnesium 300 to 600mg

I could never find any guidelines or rules as to when or why to increase the dosage of each supplement. Here it is - if a person has trouble detoxing, increase each supplement to the max as the higher dosage helps the sodium/iodide transporter to remove toxins & replace them with iodine.

So in your very difficult case, the answer is to go with the max dosage of each Vit C, Mag, & Selenium. Perhaps increasing just one at a time to see how it goes.

Would anyone else like to chime in? What are the exact guidelines to increasing co-supplements?

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (2)