CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there anything that naturally speeds up the healing?

ryan34 Views: 1,280
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,970,286

Re: Is there anything that naturally speeds up the healing?

Unfortunately no one can answer that question.

you will get people who say leaving it alone is the only way to heal it and you will get people who say moisturizing does nothing but good

One of the many dermotologists i went to even told me that it is unlikely that the lips will be able to heal at all when they are that dry, and the only way you have a shot at healing them is to keep them moisturized - not that i believe him, just showing that people will feel strongly about moisturizing

if you've got the time id suggest not applying anything to them, keep that going for as long as you possibly can. wet them throughout the day with water. it seems thats your safest bet, keep in mind Daniel Miller has been doing it for a long time and is still not healed, but he has seen progress slowly but surely

personally, i started applying small amounts of avocodo oil on my lips not more than once a day and the scabs are coming off a bit faster so im not sure if its a good thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)