CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Boron

Nymue Views: 2,830
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,970,856

Re: Boron

Thanks so much for mentioning boron! I've started to do some digging around, and I came across Ginagirl's posts on how borax helped her get rid of her 20 year candida issue. I am also battling candida for almost a year now and have only seen marginal improvements with a very strict diet, which has been difficult to maintain for more than a few weeks at a time.

From what I've read so far, the recommendation for fighting candida is 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. of Borax in 1 liter of water, sipped throughout the day for 4-5 days a week. According to this site (http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm), Borax is recommended over boron supplements for fighting candida. As I've already got some borax, I think I will give that a try. I'm not sure what to look for as far as what might be too much or not enough, but I'll listen to my body and do some more reading.

I'm doubly excited about boron because the water where I live is fluoridated. And while I installed a water filter that removes fluoride about 2 months ago, I haven't taken any additional steps besides iodine to remove it from my body. And now I know that boron helps to displace fluoride and other toxic heavy metals from the body. 

I'm also currently detoxing mercury, as I had the rest of my metal fillings removed last year and experienced strong signs of mercury toxicity for a few months afterwards. I'm following the Klinghardt Protocol and am using chlorella and cilantro oil. I know that iodine and boron will help me there as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)