CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CS Turns Very Dark and PPM Decreases Over Time

ino Views: 3,079
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,964,154

Re: CS Turns Very Dark and PPM Decreases Over Time

Well it seems nobody else has said anything, so I may as well say something.

It disappoints me to read stuff such as this.

That 15% or less particle content in home produced solutions is BS and you know it! If you DON'T know it, then don't infer ALL home produced solutions will contain such.

What is an ionic particle ???

There are ions and there are particles. When some of those ions group together they then form what is termed a 'particle'. An 'ionic particle' is, to coin a phrase, 'technobabble'!

Sooooo, whatever "precipitates out to the bottom of the solution" as you say, could be overly large particles formed by TOO MANY of those ions grouping together forming larger particles.

All particles consist of the same thing. If they don't, tell me why or how they don't?

Don't quote the particle surface area thing, and don't quote the particle size thing, they have zero to do with what constitutes the make up of a particle! Leaving those two out, tell me how your, or your mates particles differ from mine, or anyone else's? This would be the second time I've asked this, but you begged the question. I'm all ears for a better understanding of what constitutes a difference in *particle* makeup between two different silver solutions. I'm always willing to learn something, if there is something to learn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)