CureZone   Log On   Join
paying almost $800 for my next dr appointment

ryan34 Views: 1,188
Published: 9 years ago

paying almost $800 for my next dr appointment

I'm flying out of the country to an oral and maxillofacial pathologist next week, the cost of the appointment + plane/bus/train tickets is costing me a total of about $800. I've been in contact with this doctor through email for several months, hes given me suggestions as to which topical treatments to try (such as protopic/hydrogen peroxide). He seems fairly confident he will be able to help me but pictures and descriptions would not be enough for him to give me any more help, he needs to analyze my lips in person.

I found this doctor from reading through old curezone posts and someone posted how they were prescribed Lamprene from this doctor and it cured him. He is a very intelligent doctor and is a coauthor in a medical text book which describes ec. (when i mentioned him to an oral pathologist i met with at a hospital she said the he wrote the text book she uses)

after this appointment im not searching for any more doctors, he has kindly offered to speak to my gp to inform them of any follow up procedures and what to check for based on whatever he prescribes me, and I will remain in contact with him through email.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)