CureZone   Log On   Join
Tapeworms gone, leaky gut and candida is a pain! Anyone have experience with intestinal healers!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
batqueen Views: 2,213
Published: 9 years ago

Tapeworms gone, leaky gut and candida is a pain! Anyone have experience with intestinal healers!

I'm overjoyed because after two years of being seriously ill with Tapeworms I have finally annhilated them, but fixing the leaky gut and candida I've been left with has been no easy task. My gut seems to keep fluctuating and oftentimes things are not digesting right (ex. symptoms seem to point to low stomach acid, but HCL pepsin pills make matters worse, digestive enzymes not working properly anymore, etc). Right now I'm wondering if any of you have taken Intestinal Repair Capsules made by Biogensis - I have had various reactions with them and as soon as I think they are doing a great job of healing my leaky gut, something comes up that confuses me. Earlier today I took stomach acid that I didn't need, so later on took one of the Intestinal Repair caps to try to help things out. At first it seemed to help a great deal, but now I'm very bloated and uncomfortable. I've been concerned about the fact that it contains "okra fruit", something I know little about. If it is indeed a fruit, does it therefore contain Sugar and feed candida? These pills seem to help in some areas (mental clarity, intestinal lining feels smoother), but then random candida symptoms will show up, such as the bloating. Any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)