CureZone   Log On   Join
Cyclosporine & Protopic

Healing2021 Views: 2,137
Published: 9 years ago

Cyclosporine & Protopic

So I saw my dermatologist this morning and he says that it is still much to early to make judgement on whether the cyclosporine will work.

So he gave me some Protopic ointment to use for the next 2 weeks, to see if it makes any difference. I realize that this is probably the most common treatment on this website, and has shown not to work, but I dont believe anyone has used Protopic while using another Psoriasis treatment, especially a treatment as aggressive as Cyclosporine.

So although I am not that hopeful that the Protopic will make a difference, the only legitimate article I read about lip Psoriasis showed that it was treated using Protopic along with another Psoriasis treatment. And also mentioned Protopic alone didnt work.

Also there is a huge conference every few weeks here in Cleveland, where all of the best Dermatologists meet and look/discuss certain cases. My dermatologist recommended I go with him one week so Im definitely going to do that. Should be pretty useful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)