CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gluten free diet against chapped lips

alesiom11 Views: 5,125
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,975,611

Re: Gluten free diet against chapped lips

Hi,

Hi I've just seen that it has been a long -long, long- time you're here, nearly about 7 years! How is your condition?
-->Not a lot of progress through the years but I've learned some tips that help me to manage this condition: use natural toothpaste and most of all apply EUCALYPTUS honey before going to bed. Applying this thick honey is really necessary for me because it will slow down the peeling cycle and its severity. The following morning, you will be able to remove gently some "white or yellow (because of honey colour) dead skin" before it dries up to crusts. Brush your teeth (including gums) as soon as you wake up.

How are you handling it daily and are you still optimistic to find 'the' cure after more than 7 years around here? Thanks.
--> Well, trying to find a cure leads of course to a lot of up and downs. Even it has been 15 y of dealing with it, I'm still rather optimistic that one day I will get rid of it.

I will keep the forum updated about the gluten free diet results.

Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)