Do you have personal experience with this protocol? Can you share in more detail? It's always good to hear a persnoal story, rather than just making a statement.
I disagree with you that garlic is a poison to dogs. There is information to the benefits, AND the dangers, and it is up to the individual to decide. It's like making a statement that humans in the modern world don't have parasites just because that is what it states on some internet site. My dog was definately not poisoned, garlic probably saved his life. I just shared the "facts" regarding my actual experience, that's all.