Food grade hydrogen peroxide with distilled water taken daily for at least 3 or 4 months will kill ALL of the parasites in ur body.
While growing up my family had a lot of animals and i would always sleep with the dogs and cats while they had fleas. Sometimes i woke up with 50 flea bites on me. The cats litter box was never clean and the cats would scratch me and dig their claws into me when laying on me. Our parrot bit me as well. I would also walk around the yard barefoot and occasionally step in dog shit. I never washed my hands ever.
All this combined with traveling to over 20 countries, swimming in swamps, lakes, ponds, and river, drinking dirty water, and being exposed to extremely toxic chemicles made me a very very very sick person in my late teens and early to mid 20's.
H202 cured me. I am happier and more alive then i have ever been.