CureZone   Log On   Join
silver and gold and mercury reaction?

S0ME1 Views: 2,110
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,977,805

silver and gold and mercury reaction?

Hullo,

I recently discovered Colloidal Silver and have just purchased a bottle. I am also very interested in Aurum Metallicum and Monoatomic Gold. I have already been taking Royal Jelly for years, and more recently remedies like Ignatia Amara (Boiron) etc.

Perhaps I should also mention that I sometimes drink a lot of alcohol at a time, and that I eat very spicy food (chilli!)... Obviously I am now becoming a bit worried , having taken one kind of remedy/food/beverage, how to leave an interval before taking another, because there will soon be too many that I will be taking symultaneously.

I suspect 2 or more could "collide" in the body, i.e. react / combine to produce come undesirable chemical... I have two particular concerns:
does anyone know what to expect when taking Colloidal Silver and Aurum Metallicum at the same time, is anyone doing it personally?
can Colloidal Silver react with that bastard, MERCURY IN MY TEETH, to produce something toxic?

I have already performed some Google searches for the above but there does not seem to be any useful info in the top 20-30 results...

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)