CureZone   Log On   Join
surgery scheduled

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jodi6696 Views: 2,544
Published: 9 years ago

surgery scheduled

hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while now but I have scheduled surgery for September 20th. I have tried every cortisone including betamethasone and I was on Methotrexate for 2 months which only made my hair fall out and gave me thrush, I have also tried every natural thing and supplement possible and nothing has helped me, my lips seem to get worse every day and this time I have had this for 1 1/2 years, I did have this 10 years ago and it went away by itself except for mild dryness and peeling they were almost normal after 6 months. Anyways I am not too sure about the surgery, they are going to disect the worst part which is toward the inside of my mouth like everyone else, but I have this on most of my lip so I don't think it will make the problem go away, but it might help some of the severe dryness. This is my last option as my lips burn like hell and I have to put something on them constantly and I take Neurontin for nerve pain. I have talked to 2 different Plastic Surgeons who have done this before, and they do it all the time for Actinic Cheilitis which is from the sun and precancerous. Anyhow I am going to talk to the surgeon before then and try to determine how much if any that this will help and I will let you know, I'm not saying that everyone should do this and my mom thinks that I am crazy, but this is my last option of anything that might help and I don't think they would do it if they didn't think it would help, plus my insurance is paying for it I just have a $100 copay, I am very scared but I will let you all know the outcome, it is outpatient surgery and I don't think that it will take a super long time to heal. Good luck to you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.405 sec, (1)