CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HPV? Candida? Dermatitis?

nietzscheilitis Views: 4,250
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,986,353

Re: HPV? Candida? Dermatitis?

This was over 3 and half years ago and I'm not certain on the exact time frame, but I believe I was cured of EC in about 2-3 weeks because my peeling cycle was gone by then. The amount of time may be different for others trying this treatment, if it even improves their condition at all. If it doesn't, I still urge everyone who undergoes this specific treatment to report their results, because then we will have more concrete numbers on the success or failure of this treatment. So far I know of another member of this forum that is currently trying this method; He's had EC for over four years and reports that in two days of using saliva and palmer's cocoa butter, that "it does seem to be the best thing to ever happen to my lips. They seem softer and smooth during the day, and I usually start to see that white peeling border when they get wet (e.g. shower) but after I wipe it off it looks pretty good." I had similar experiences during my first two days, although my lips were noticebly less flakey.†

Another thing I just realized is that the brand of cocoa butter I used also contained Vitamin E in it. This vitamin has been speculated (click on this link to go to lipshitz's site about success stories) to help chronic peeling lips. The lip balm that jp20 used didn't include Vitamin E, and I believe it took him a longer time to cure EC with this method.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

3.906 sec, (1)