CureZone   Log On   Join
Thyroid tumor!

nile Views: 4,310
Published: 10 years ago

Thyroid tumor!

Well, finally got around to having that ultrasound on my thyroid, and you know it's not good when the tech won't say anything, and the doctor calls you back right away. I WAS RIGHT!! There IS a lump on my thyroid. My condescending jackhole doctors kept missing it, even though I could feel the bump and my TSH levels kept climbing. I guess it's not a cyst, it's solid with lots of blood vessels. So they can't do a needle biopsy, and he's sending me to an endocrinologist. He couldn't/didn't want to say what it meant that there were lots of blood vessels around it. Anyone know? My only consolation is that my doctor had to call and admit that I WAS RIGHT AND HE WAS WRONG!!! If my doctor wouldn't have been so condescending ("I don't feel anything, but if it'll make you feel better, I'll order an ultrasound"), I wouldn't have waited a few weeks to get in. I'll keep you all posted, but could use some prayers...

-nile

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)