CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
candisufferer Views: 6,082
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,989,307

Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

I would suspect you probably suffer from low body temps even if you haven't noticed them prior. Try taking your basal temp (temp upon waking) as I would be surprised if you have normal temps: though your pregnancies might suggest otherwise as well. Dunno...

The reason I say this is every time I hear histamine reactions//allergies and inquire about body temps I have always received back they didn't believe it but, their temps were low, like in the 97 degree range. I have suffered from low body temps for years without realizing this is all interconnected with my digestion issues/histamine reactions etc.

My hunch is leaky gut caused by disbyosis/candida allows large molecule food particles into the blood stream which the body doesn't recognize as food but, mounts an immune response. It's already taxed in trying to get a handle on candida entering the blood stream so, this is a double whammy. The next step would be how this all taxes the adrenal/thyroids which play a major role in regulating the immune and other body systems, including body temps.

I'm no EXPERT but, the more I research my own situation and inquire with others this almost always is associated together. Dunno know how to correct it, trying to figure that out myself. Think stabilizing the adrenal/thyroids will greatly increase the body's immune response, help digestion, metabolism, allergy response, brain fog, etc.....Though, even then it's all interconnected with similar diet/supplement treatments.

Another thing I deal with and have heard others have suspension in their cases is anemia. Low ferritin iron seems to be common with candida for some reason. Not sure how one can hope to go on a restricted diet causing additional adrenal stress, without addressing the adrenals prior or during. Perhaps a more gradual transition from one diet to another? Dunno.....

Also, my worst periods of decline always are associated with high stress situations. My system must be so close to the edge any major stress just crashes things immediately. This takes a long time to correct, let alone heal. Candida can take years and adrenals can take longer from what I'm learning. Time to just chill out and relax as best as possible for a while, as rushing to try to figure things out has only worsened my condition.

Wish I had some answers for you but, hope the above gives you some food for thought. Again, I'd be surprised if you don't have some body temp issues as they almost always seem to be connected with histamine situations like what I deal with.

Congratulations on your 3rd child and wish you and your family nothing but warm blessings of healing grace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)