CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: peeling lips gone - B vitamins!!!!

ecowner Views: 10,724
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,990,394

Re: peeling lips gone - B vitamins!!!!

oh my god!

i where just thinking wheter i should post a new messege about my lips since they just keep getting more and more better since i am taking the b complex(19 days so far).
i didnt want to just run into rush Conclusion,previous messege i wrote that i will update when there will be a real breakthrough, i didnt 100 precent healed, but after reading this i think i'm on the right way so i had to post this.

my lower lip is like almost healed i think, there is just such a thiny thiny thiny thiny thiny layert of skin that is atached to the lip-not any build up its Superficial and athached to the lip.
maybe i realy found the cure for me-dont wanna rush for conclusions,but after reading PM #148728 it gives me more hope.

i am taking the a b complex withe the highest dosages i could find,today i looked again on the packing and saw that the biotin(called also b7 or some call it h vitamin) has the lowest dosages in very far range frome the other b vitamins ther. so this evening i will go buy also biotin pills, and maybe this will get even more better,but even if not, so far its the best thing that realt helped my lips and maybe just f***ing maybe it could heal them complitly.

thank you PM #148728

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.375 sec, (1)