Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

More
Klauss Views: 1,492
Published: 9 years ago

Dr.Lam's mistakes.

After reading the "146 Reasons Why Sugar is Ruining Your Health" discussion, I want to write about Dr.Lam's mistakes. This is based on my research. I just would like to share with you my thoughts.

1. Sugar is bad. It may be a good idea to limin sugar intake in the late AF stages when paradoxical reactions are possible. A friend of mine was becoming hyperactive after consumimg sugar ( i will use "sugar" for all kind surose, fructose, glucose, etc ). Once the body is somewhat balanced, the further recovery impossible without sugar. I was stuck with not progress for 8 months. I have met  a friend of mine who is a physiologists working with atheletes. He told me that without easy-carbs i won't go far. I found Dr Peat articles. Re-introduced sugar and had major improvements.
  2. Low metabolism will increase longevity. Low metabolism does not increase longivity. Dr. Lam suggests calory restriction to reduce matabolic rate. If one continues doing that, he will be exhausted. There more information on life expectancy and metabolic rate correlation in Ray Peat's articles.
  3. Dairy products are bad.
  4. Saturated fats are bad.

Thanks,

Klauss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)