CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
oneneedinghelp Views: 5,800
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,989,960

Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

So since my last posting. I have added Wormwood either in capsule or infusion, Black-Walnut hill tincture and some cloves either in capsule or infusion. I've also been taking oil of oregano in capsules and taking a probiotic and now mu skin is is eating me alive :o( it looks like i have a burn on my chest and feels like i have one. Sensitive to touch, red, becomes irritated and itchy when I get hot. I have something going on on my backside that is itchy like crazy so I've been putting coconut oil with oil of oregano and tea tree oil on my rear end to alleviate the pain and itch. I"m also randomly getting rash like flare ups on my body. Woke up this morning with one on my forearm, something going on concerning my inner thighs and my whole pubic area. I did order the humaworm parasite, colon, kidney, liver cleanse but I have no clue when it will get here. What really freaking me out is that it look like I'm having an allergic reaction on my lower breast. On the bottom parts of my breast the area is raised, like you can see a clear distinction between the upper half and the bottom half. It's the same with my inner thighs, the area that is bothering me seems to be raised as well. I dont know how else to explain it but yeah it seems like it's swollen maybe....but the only thing I can think is it reminds me of an allergic reaction.

Anywho, right now I'm out of Wormwood capsules so I'm wondering if you all think Wormwood tea and clove tea with the Black-Walnut tincture would be good? That's all I got right now....do you also think grapefruit see extract tablets would help?

I appreciate all the help.....I cant wait for the humaworm to get here and I'm also thinking of getting on of Dr. Clarks cleanse kit. I am desparate....the only relief I get is laying flat on my back, with nothing on....not really something I can do all day with three kids :o) running around.

ok I think I've share too much. I look forward to hearing back from folks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)